- e-Discovery is a module that is tightly integrated to LEAFS:
- Single sign on
- Identical interface
- Low learning curve
- Workflow automation reduces manual effort and mitigates human error.
- Data from the case submission can auto-fill forms to send to defense counsel reducing data entry time.
- Custodian Portal – Provides custodians with access to summaries that detail their active, pending, and released holds in a single view.
- e-Discovery provides the ability for the District Attorney clerical staff to import items from other sources:
- Lab Results
- Autopsy results
- Audio Files
- Automated Tracking and Reporting – Automatically tracks and presents administrators with the status of all legal hold notices for one case or across all cases in a single view.
- e-Discovery allows the District Attorney the ability to recover cost associated with Discovery.