Software integration and consulting services help customers leverage the performance of new or existing applications to meet business objectives. We have found that integrating technology systems can be a frustrating technical hurdles facing many organizations. Many gaps existing between business applications can mean tremendous productivity loss as well as opportunity costs. It is also one of the hardest things to fix - causing many organizations to limp along with systems that don't talk to each other.
We understand that not every business function warrants a custom application and that some companies need to incorporate established software packages into their business systems. Using industry standard development and middleware combined with recognized partnership practices (Microsoft Partner), Agiline integrates applications for seamless business operation. We link disparate systems to automate processes, consolidate data, and eliminate latency in decision-making.
- SharePoint Integration Services:
- Agiline offers technical consulting services to Integrate Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server. We provide Integration services for products like MS SQL Reporting Services, MS SQL Analysis Services, MS SQL Integration Services, MS Project Server, MS Office, Custom .Net Applications.
- Autodesk’s Revit and SolidWorks Integration & Automation:
- The Agiline team of professionals works with building product manufacturers, architects, engineers, and contractors to produce extremely accurate product information models, using building information modeling (BIM) technology. Agiline has project experience in Autodesk Revit, and Solid Works Application Development using Microsoft.NET and developing custom application for CAD software.
- Business Process Automation
- Business Process Automation tools help you contain costs, gather real-time data, and manage efficiency. These can be stand-alone and custom systems, or special extensions or tools built into existing software.
Since each software integration project is unique, we invite you to discuss your needs with our business development team, and they can help provide you with more information on our capabilities and capacity.